Saturday 27 July 2013

Long time no see!

Woah, I've been so busy with non-crafty things that I've had no time to blog. It's annoying how work gets in the way of things! So, what have I been up to? I finally finished the summer baby quilt, hurrah! I'm going to the baby shower soon so I can give it to the mama then (along with some little Geordie burp cloths, howay the lads and lasses!).

I've also finished the two quilts for Iris and Hazel - as you can see below. I posted a photo of them in the Making Magazine competition on their Facebook page and won a signed Kaffe Fassett book, yay!












I've made a biiiig head start on the quilt for my mum...











And started a new quilt too! I bought a squared notebook and oh-my-gosh it makes designing patterns sooo much easier.
Happy days, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment